I first bought the core collection, the blush brush and the shading brush.
Reasons why I bought the particular brushes:
I bought the core collection because I read reviews about this set and I just instantly fell in love with what you got in the set.You get the contour brush ; which I use mostly for contouring but I like to use this for blending under eye concealer. The pointed foundation brush ; I really don't believe that you can use this for your face foundation, but maybe to apply under eye concealer??? The next one is the detailer brush ; I don't really use this one, but occasionally I use this for blending lipstick, as that's what it can be used, and its a really good applicator. The buffing brush ; this is meant to be used for powder and minerizled foundation, but I like to you this for buffing in my foundation (when I wear it). Then I also bought singly the blush brush, which is really nice to define your cheeks and blend to add a nice colour. Then I also wanted an eye brush, so I got the shading brush as a basic. and it is actually really good, I don't wear as much make up as I used to, so I don't use this brush as often as I would like to.
So I'm not going to bore you any more, but truly these are amazing make up brushes and I suggest you invest in some!
- I got these brushes around July, but in that time I have also purchased the powder brush, which is super amazingly big. And also the lash-brow groomer, I mostly use the lash groomer, this is to separate the lashes.
Instagram- Sophc2000
twitter- Cartersophie30
Thanks for reading
Sophie ❤
No comments:
Post a Comment